Tuesday, June 7, 2011

random little things that make me happy

FIRSTLY, I AM IN A MUSIC VIDEO CLIP. At the very beginning they show images of my top and some of my face. And then at 1.15 I'm at the very right. And then just randomly throughout the clip. Wooo! I feel famous!


The singer is Sabrina Mitwali - she's from Sydney and is absolutely fantastic. I was lucky enough to interview her on Saturday Vibe and she's really lovely. Her voice is amazing and she's got a great team behind her, as you can tell from the standard of the video clip. I could easily imagine her song being popular on the billboard charts! Everyone support this talented girl! 

SECONDLY, WHEN I GOOGLED MYSELF...
THIS HAPPENED. Do you know how happy this makes me feel? Google recognises me as a radio person, Australian and a big fan of Delta Goodrem! WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM!

So yeah this was a short post. The next post will be about nails and the different, more healthier options you have when you get them done, as opposed to acrylics. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...