Friday, July 29, 2011

A bit of a call out...

This is for anyone with an interest in a career in radio. I am looking for a co-host for my radio show Saturday Vibe. Chris, the guy who co-hosts with me now, is leaving within the next 2 weeks which leaves me a bit stuck. I am looking for someone MALE, sorry girls :(. And if you are around my age that would be perfect (18) but no harm if you are a bit older or younger. Saturday Vibe airs from the Triple H studios which are located in Hornsby from 5pm to 7pm on Saturday evenings. The aim of the show is to get people vibed up for their Saturday nights. We talk about anything that is of interest to our generation, we have movie reviewer Marni, sports reporter Matt and entertainment reporter Drew. We also take song requests throughout the night, and only really play party or "vibey" music. It would be good if you have some kind of experience in radio but if not, still apply! If you are at all interested please email me a small audition recording (2-5mins) of you doing a segment - anything you like. Have a chat about something that interests you, horrifies you, or pleases you. Show me what YOU can bring to Saturday Vibe. Email your auditions to Sohan[dot]Judge[at]gmail[dot]com - ASAP please! Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...