Thursday, July 28, 2011

I am broke for sure.

But it's okay, because the things I have bought recently are AH-MAY-ZING!


Spliced Anorak from General Pants at $89.95 AUD
I bought this one in store, and it caught my eye cause it's so weird. I probably wouldn't wear it as a top (maybe actually, we'll see when I try and outfit it next time) but probably as an overcoat on top of a long sleeved top or a singled with leggings. I'd also like to point out this was an impulse buy. I was planning to refund it if my mum didn't approve, but lucky for me, she seemed to love it, so that worked out well for me. Not so much for my bank account though, but anyway.



DO I EVEN NEED TO LABEL THESE WONDERFUL THINGS? 
(Jeffrey Campbell Litas in the Black Distressed Leather from Nasty Gal at $162 US)
YEAH SO I HAVE BEEN WANTING THESE FOR MONTHS AND I REALISED THAT THE AUSSIE DOLLAR WAS SO GOOD, THAT I DECIDED TO BUY THEM AFTER CONSULTING PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE ONLINE ON FACEBOOK CHAT. I BOUGHT THEM ONLINE AND I AM SO VERY HAPPY AND EXCITED TO RECEIVE THEM. By the way, anyone interested in buying these shoes - you can actually get them in Australia. I didn't know you could! But there's a boutique in Bondi called Tuchuzy that stocks them. Get buying!



Varsity Crop Knit (Cream) from Nasty Gal at $48 US
I've been looking for a cropped knit for a while to wear over my summer dresses on the cooler days. Even though we are going to be coming out of winter soon, there's always that awkward transitional weather though spring and into summer. This will be perfect for then. I can't wait to receive this in the mail woohoo!



Lexie Lace Skirt from Nasty Gal at $34 US
I got this one online on sale, it's actually down to $28 now and was originally $64. This will be nice all year round, and I've already got like 5 outfits planned to wear with this skirt. Yay for being organised and planning ahead!



Maddy Oversized Knit from Nasty Gal at $68 US
I saw this and fell in love with it immediately. I've only got one other knit and it's red, so it will be nice to build up my knit collection. I love this colour, it will go with a lot of my things! It's quite expensive but .... well, let's just hope it's really good quality.


So as you can see I'm pretty obsessed with Nasty Gal, always have been really. It's because they keep sending me email updates with new stock and their lookbooks are always so awesome. And they even have a 'Most Wanted' section which shows their most popular items and I usually end up buying from there. Grrrr to awesome marketing skills that result in my poorness. So yeah I can't wait till I receive all my stuff! YAY!

1 comment:

  1. So jealous. All such beautiful, sexy pieces. All my money goes to rent :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...