Sunday, July 31, 2011

Supre isn't as bad as you all think!

Everyone always shuns you when you tell them you bought that item of clothing from supre. Not even justified. Just by default. So not cool, guys. I mean sure, they catered for that fluro phase that we all deny going through back when we were 14. But when you take a walk through the store you'll find some well-priced items of clothing that are actually pretty awesome.


I bought this skirt in the red colour from supre for $35. I've had so many compliments on it and whenever I say it's from supre, the reaction is always surprise. BUT SERIOUSLY GUYS. SUPRE IS AWESOME. I even saw some random girl wearing it and went up to her and was like, "I know where your skirt is from... I have the same one!" And we had a little bonding moment over how supre is actually awesome.

Another debate regarding supre is the quality of the clothes. Sure, I can admit, it's not that fantastic. But to be honest, it's not like you're paying for quality?! By the time the item of clothing is out of season it would have been well worn, so I don't know why people complain about that. If you're looking for good quality basics in lots of different colours, head over to Zara and you'll find it there. If you're a bit low on cash, Supre is perfect. Especially in the scenario when you're going out and have nothing to wear and need a new dress. Grab one for $40. Wear it out a couple of times. Then chuck it out. No biggie, no money lost.


So I dare you all to head into Supre, have a look around... and I'm sure you'll find something you like :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree - though their music just turns me off completely. Good for basics though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...