Saturday, August 27, 2011

Cream, Chocolate, Blue and Beige









I've always loved simple colours, especially in Autumn and Winter. This colour combination is probably my favourite at the moment... not really the best thing since Spring is meant to be all about bright colours. But hey. In other news, my hair is getting worse and worse by the day when it comes to regrowth... and I am SO sick of it. It's long, too light and ugh. I love the girl's hair (above) so I'm thinking of chopping it up to that length. And dying it a warm, dark, chocolate brown... none of this orange business. The amount of times I've told my hairdresser to UN-orange my hair... and it just fails. So hopefully I'll be able to show you my brand new hair in the next couple of weeks.

In other news, I'm on air today from 5pm on Saturday Vibe so make sure you tune in! You can dial to 100.1FM on your radios or go to SaturdayVibe.com to listen live. We take song requests, so you can Facebook us or text them to 0405 404 500. Ciao! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...