Friday, August 19, 2011

Mulberries

Sorry for being a bit slack with blogging. Not that I have, like, a thousand readers or anything... but for anyone who cares haha. I've been really busy CONTEMPLATING what DSLR to purchase. I thought it was time to buy one since I am going on holidays at the end of this year. Plus I want to take prettier photos in general. Plus everyone has one and that kind of makes me feel like I want one too. I'm sure you can all relate.


It's usually pretty damn dark in my room so the fact that this came out so light is amazing. Also, in the above picture you'll notice my index finger. And my nail is a different colour. SHOCK HORROR, yes, as in other news, I got my nails done today. It was a pretty tough decision between this beautiful mulberry colour, black or a traditional french manicure. I ended up going with the mulberry. Just because it's a gorgeous deep pink/purple. I was getting kind of sick of having french tips. It matches my wall as well.


As you can see my new Canon DSLR is fostering my creative side when it comes to taking photos. But yes, this is my new nail colour. To comfort myself when getting this done today, I also bought the OPI black shatter nail polish incase I got bored.



The shatter looks excellent on the mulberry. I tried it out but then decided to take it off cause I just wasn't over the amazing colour. 

But yes, start expecting lots of photos... I think I'm addicted to this SLR.

P.S. Uni is taking over my life, brb drowing in assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...