Thursday, September 1, 2011

Goodbye Lovely Locks





Got my hair cut yesterday, and dyed a lot darker. I was definitely sick of looking like I had orange hair in every photo! Thought I'd show you guys what it looks like. Thanks to my boyfriend Sanj who took these photos! I was so sad when I came home from the hairdresser, I thought it was way too short. But hey, hair grows. Plus, I don't think I've ever been 100% happy on the way home from the hair dressers. They always seem to stuff something up!

I've got about 20 things sitting in my tote on Nasty Gal, Urban Outfitters and ASOS. Definitely ready to stock up on summer clothing. Especially since Rachel, Marni and I are planning a trip to the US next year. Another season of summer! Woohoo!

Speaking of Marni, we made a video. We're also planning to make more. On our new YouTube Channel. Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...