Saturday, September 24, 2011

Oh, Dotti.





Indulged a little bit when I went to Dotti yesterday. Absolutely fell in love with these colours! I think it's because this time last year I was doing HSC at school, and I was in Goodlet house at school... Goodlet house colours were blue and gold... so perhaps I'm just a tad reminiscent? 

Anyways, the romper seems to be a bit asian-inspired which I think looks great. The shorts are lovely and light - they will be really breezy and cool for the hot sticky days of summer to come. In other news, according to my money logger about 65% of my money is spent on personal shopping trips so I think I need to calm down a bit when it comes to indulging. This does make me sad. But I am trying to save save save because I have two major overseas trips in the next year! Ahhhh!

Song of today: Gravity by Sara Bareilles. Last night was Sanj's law ball which he kindly asked me to accompany him to. There was this cool ballroom dance performance to this moving ballad. And I shazamed it straight away and now I can't stop listening to it. Gorgeous!

That's all from me for now... tata X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...