Friday, September 9, 2011

Vogue's Fashion Night Out - September 8



I had an amazing time at Vogue's Fashion Night Out held in the Sydney CBD! I got to meet some lovely people and bought some amazing things. Was probably not the best idea to wear my Jeffrey Campbells... although I am in love with them, I don't think my feet appreciated it too much. The atmosphere in the city was really vibrant - live DJs, real-people-moving-live models in the shop windows, live acoustic entertainment and people absolutely everywhere! Combine this with free champagne, cupcakes, macarons and goodie bags and you have a very happy me.






I wore a Cotton On blazer, Sportsgirl leggings and bag, ASOS singlet, Jeffrey Campbell lita platforms, Forever New bracelets, and Diva/Sportsgirl rings. 


David Jones swimwear runway. There were some lovely pieces! I shall post some more photos in a few days.


LIVE MODELS IN SHOP WINDOW. Yep, they were real people.


This girl sang amazingly! She's really young too. It was awesome to have some live entertainment.


Giving out 15% off vouchers for Forever New. 


Live DJ in shop windows!


The line for free fairy floss at Sportsgirl.


Ruby Rose also made an appearance!

I'll post more photos of the runway and some things I bought in a couple of days.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...