Friday, October 7, 2011

Procrasticleaning

I do apologise for the lack of posts. The truth is, I got a bit bored of posting photos of new clothes I bought. Although my wardrobe has been updated quite the plenty over the past couple of weeks (and my bank account severely robbed), I just have not had the motivation to lay them out, take nice photos and show everyone. I don't know why. However. Upon the decision to skip my tutorial in order to work on my many assignments today, I found myself pumping up the music and cleaning what was a room that looked like it had been trashed. Now? It looks awesome. I got rid of old photos in frames of people I didn't even speak to anymore and printed out some fresh ones. I got out the windex and wiped down all the surfaces. And I rearranged all the various bottles of perfume, moisturiser and what not. And I found myself with the following.


Photographs of my precious ones. From left to right: Jazz, Marni, Sam and Sanj.



My growing magazine collection. What is that fat binded book on the end, you ask? Well it's a scrapbook made my my closest friend for my 16th birthday. It really is a masterpiece, featuring many embarrassing photos and wonderful messages. 


My current favourite magazines are Shop and Frankie. Vogue is okay. But if you ask me, flipping through pages filled with clothes that look like they belong in a museum combined with the odd piece you'd actually want to wear that's worth over $3,000, is a little bit confidence-shattering. Frankie is just... inspirational. I feel like it's Tumblr in a magazine. With cool photo effects, weird fonts and matte finish paper. 


Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs on the left there. Wearing this amazing scent every day. And my new love, Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector. Goodbye bronzer and clogged pores, hello natural glow and hydrated skin!


How I store my jewellery. Bracelets, rings, earrings and necklaces. But you know what, I'm so sick of my  silver jewellery turning brown. It's time to man up, save some money and invest in some sterling silver. In love with the stuff from Magnolia Silver Jewellery and this random one-off shop in St Ives. Love love love.


And, finally my workspace. Awesome stereo system with a massive subwoofer hidden under the bed. So when I play those tunes it really is music to my ears. My MacBook (RIP Steve Jobs). iPhone, and a wonderful view of my huge green backyard, with the occasional sleeping owl in the tree.

I hope I've bored you enough, sorry about that. Until next time... X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...