Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Versatility

This is a small post to show you the stuff I've added to my wardrobe recently! Wahoo.



Thanks to Oroton I won this laptop bag at Vogue's Fashion Night Out! I have to admit, when I saw the picture, I was a tad horrified. I've never been the biggest fan of animal prints. However this bag is absolutely stunning. It somehow manages to match with everything and fits my MacBook, wallet, sunglasses and all my other essentials. Perfect for uni! The interior is amazing as well - really soft and excellent quality. 



I ordered these bright blue harem trousers from ASOS last week and they arrived this morning - totally stoked! The colour is fantastic and I love them because they are the only coloured trousers I own. I actually hate wearing jeans so I've had to resort to plain leggings for winter and shorts for summer. I'm super excited to wear these in the next few months - they're all loose and cool and bright and different to anything else I own!


I know what you're thinking. The answer is no, I did not spend a grand on 3 YSL rings. They're fake. I hate to admit it, and as amazing as YSL rings are, I would never, ever spend $300 on a ring. Even if it was gold. However I did snatch up these beauties online - completely fake, but still have the same look! And I got the owl necklace for a bargain at only $5... I couldn't help myself. It seems my gold jewellery collection is growing which I'm excited about as I've always been a silver girl.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...