Thursday, October 13, 2011

Shellac


A while ago I posted about nails and all the options available. Before then, I was one of those people that always had acrylics on... until I realised that the damage was horrific. So about 6 or 7 months ago I started the healing process whilst still keeping my nails looking fabulous. That was bio sculpture gel. Expensive as it was, they were wonderful. I felt like I could do anything cause my nails were so strong! And the colours... endless choices. Anyhoo.

So my nails are kind of cured now, only a couple of millimetres yet to grow out: nevertheless, I have moved on to the next stage. That's Shellac. It's similar to bio sculpture, only more affordable and not so thick. The only downside is that it lasts for half the time - but who cares?! Because it's amazing! There aren't as many options with colours, but if you're only concerned with strength it's a great choice... you can just paint over them with your own nail polish!

If you want to get your nails done (acrylics, bio sculpture, shellac or even a simple manicure) I would love to take this opportunity to recommend my nail artist Lisa. She is super sweet and does an amazing job. She's qualified too! AND her prices are well reasonable. Click here to check out her website and make an appointment.

So yeah, I got this dark grey colour this time. Pretty sweet. And once the weather gets better I might paint orange over the top...

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...