Thursday, May 5, 2011

bio sculpture gel nails

The best alternative to acrylics. My friend has been telling me about them for ages but I've put it off until now. Today I got bio sculpture nails done, and my friends, it's the best thing that ever happened to me.


Now I chose black because french tips were $5 more expensive and black goes with everything. Pretty much, bio sculpture is a much healthier way to have fake nails. I didn't know this until today, but apparently you can get length added on if you need to, but because I had grown my original nails under my fake acrylics before this I didn't need to. Acrylics ruin your nails guys. Bio sculpture is rehydrating and they don't buff your nail down to it's last layer. It's a very light buff and they pretty much paint this thick, slimy gel on your nail to thicken it before they let it dry under UV light for 2 minutes after which they are completely dry! Amazing!

They aren't as heavy as acrylics either which means I can still use them without them being way to thick to do anything. They're more flexible, and they just feel smoother.

I'm starting to wonder why fake acrylics even exist anymore since bio sculpture is so much better in every way. Healthier. Looks nicer. Oh but... usually they are a tad more expensive.

I got my nails done by Lisa Sayoko from Sayoko Shizu. She's Japanese, and she is fantastic. You should all google her and make an appointment and get your nails done.

P.S. Typing is also a lot more fun with gel nails. Get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...