Sunday, May 15, 2011

recent purchases

I am a happy person!


This is a comfortable loose knit jumper - bought from Stelly at $45 AU. It comes in this deep red, light blue, light cream and a mustard-y. Very pleased!


One of those fake chanel bags. Bought from (I think) Bag Scene in Westfield for $49.95 AU. YAY!


Black platform wedges. I ended up going with the ones from Glue because they didn't have lace or an annoying line in the front of the toe. Plus my boyfriend liked these ones better. $79.95 AU but I knew the guy who worked there so I got an 8% discount... win.


As soon as I saw this I fell in love. It's a fake YSL ring from Sportsgirl. Only $16.95 AU. 


Colourful scarf from Dotti, $9.95 AU.


Leggings from Sportsgirl. I love the leather patch on the inside of the leg and seam detail on the thigh part. It's different to the usual black legging or jegging. $79.95 AU.

And that is all! Tell me what you think. :)

3 comments:

  1. That sweater comes in a mustard?! :O

    But I love all of thy purchases :) Good work. I am so proud hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORE the ring! SOSOSOSO much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura - I just spray painted it silver cause I never wear gold... YAY! I love it sososo much too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...