Wednesday, May 25, 2011

my wishlist

There are so many things I want to buy. Please tell me if you think these things are worth their money. I will obviously be needing to save up but... ah. I thought I may as well share my wishlist with anyone who cares!


Acapulco Bucket Bag from Nasty Gal at ~$55 AUD
I am loving the long sling bag look at the moment, and these colours are gorgeous.

Long Bar Two Finger Ring from Nasty Gal at ~$12 AUD
I've been searching for something like this for ages, but haven't been able to find it in any physical shop. Does this mean I should pay $12 and buy it online? It would probably be about the same price in store...


Flamingo Chiffon Tee from Nasty Gal at ~$30 AUD
I have been wanting this since, like, April. Probably not the best for winter, but an investment for Summer, Autumn and Spring. I mean I could wear it under a coat or something for winter, but the chiffon isn't going to be the best...


Jeffrey Campbell Black Lita Platform Boot from Nasty Gal at ~$154 AUD
Need I justify? I want these so bad.


Black Galaxy Leggings from Black Milk at ~$67 AUD
I never ever wear jeans, only leggings and jeggings. So why not get these totally awesome galaxy ones? They look amazing.

So there's what I want specifically. I'm also looking for a black maxi skirt but I still don't know which one exactly. I'd like to spend less than $30 and have it high waisted and not too figure hugging, maybe a bit looser. Any ideas?

I'm also thinking of investing in an SLR camera but still don't know if I need one or which one to get. It probably won't be for another year until I manage to save up for this one.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...